The Belted Ruffle Dress
Ruffles and tiered dresses are among the hottest fashion trends of the year and can be a great addition to any maternity wardrobe. Sigler wore this tiered ruffled dress with a wide belt at a celebrity event and pulled off a classic Hollywood glamor look with her red lips, sculpted waves, and long black clutch. Ruffles and tiered dresses can mask a baby bump without looking frumpy, and you can find this style in maxi dresses and more formal gowns this season.
The Button-Down Blouse
An oversized button-down blouse with embroidery or other embellishments can freshen up your maternity style this season. Sigler wore this comfy but flattering blouse in a recent interview with SheKnows, and this style can be a great match for a mom-to-be in her second or third trimester. It’s a lightweight and loose-fitting style that can be paired with everything from leggings and skinny jeans, to cropped pants and Bermuda shorts this season.
The Striped Maxi Dress
The maxi dress can be a lifesaver for moms-to-be during the summer months. The loose fit and flowy design makes it easier to get through the day and you can take your pick of some fun prints and fresh trends of the season. Sigler was spotted shopping for a chic white strapless maxi dress with a geometric print that wraps around the waist. This style can be a great match for pregnant moms because it can be adjusted to fit your growing figure and will also keep you looking chic and pulled-together.
Tips for adopting Jamie-Lynn Sigler’s pregnancy style:
- Stick with loose-fitting dresses and lightweight fabrics, but add a belt to accentuate your waist
- Don’t be afraid to add some bright pops of color!
- Wear a cami or tank top underneath a blouse to create a more streamlined silhouette (SheKnows.com reports Sigler is a fan of Skinnytees)
- Mix textures for contrast, especially if you’re wearing oversized and non-fitted pieces from head to toe
- Flaunt those curves and baby bump! Sigler isn’t afraid to wear more fitted styles of dresses and pants that accentuate her curves and show off her baby bump. You don’t have to hide loose-fitting pieces all season long!