Welcome to the World of Maternity Clothes!
Congrats, you’re pregnant! Now, it’s high time you avoid the pitfalls of maternity fashion don’ts. And my dear, there are quite a few. But it’s easy, just:
– DON’T Buy according to size, instead focus on fit. There are many variables, ranging from a designer’s cut, to how you’re carrying your baby, the only way to know if a maternity style fits is to try it on.
– DON’T Wear your husband’s clothes. Tempting as it may be, you’ll just look frumpy and weird.
– DON’T Try to squeeze into your regular clothes for too long; they just make you look like you’re in denial of your growing bump, not to mention they’re uncomfortable!
– DON’T Hide that bump of yours; pregnancy is a time to celebrate your growing tummy and to show off your curvaceous new figure.
– DON’T You dare wear crop tops, I hope this is stating the obvious, but just in case it’s not: Crop tops = you looking like you belong on a bad episode of Cops.